<<... The eight speakers and the topics they covered ranged from committed residents and new trades people via district initiatives to the museum director. Eight 'Kiez' positions, giving an in-depth understanding of living and working in this area.
- Benita Braun-Feldweg, Metropolenhaus
- Sonja Beeck, Project group PxB
- Joachim Rauschenbach, resident
- Aaron Plantener, Le Labo, Rainmaking Loft
- Moritz Kahan, Kreuzberger Musikalische Aktion
- Shlomit Tulgan, Jewish Museum Berlin
- Thomas Köhler, Berlinische Galerie
- Lutz Geburtig, Kurt Schumacher elementary school,
- represented by Michael Etienne, Pestalozzi-Fröbel-Haus
‘8 Kiez-Positionen à 5 Minuten’ – Eight 'Kiez' positions of five minutes each – was staged by the socio-cultural platform 'METROPOLENHAUS Intercultural Mosaic' with the friendly assistance of the Kooperative Südliche Friedrichstadt.
The event was well attended and offered the opportunity for intensive dialogue and a relaxed exchange of views after the speeches.